Discover the health protocol set up at the Olympia Hotel to ensure your safety and that of our teams . Everything has been done to make your stay as pleasant and friendly as possible.
Members of our team is committed to :
- Comply with the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19
-Use virucidal products
-Respect barrier gestures
-Respect physical distancing
-Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
-Wash their hands with soap regularly
-Use the hydroalcoholic gel
-Take a step back in the event of symptoms of COVID-19
The guests agrees to :
-Respect all instructions and physical distancing.
Reception and common spaces:
- Provide customers with hydroalcoholic gels in common areas.
- Provide hand washing solutions in communal toilets.
- Set up the plexiglass at the reception to ensure an effective barrier.
- Reinforcement of cleaning / disinfection procedures on contact points: door handles, switches, elevator buttons, door pushers, staircase handrails, reception desk, etc. every 4 hours
- Systematic disinfection of room keys.
- Favour payment by credit card and sending an invoice by email.
- Disinfect the payment terminal after each use.
Breakfast room and bar :
- Breakfast, served at the table by masked staff using gloves.
- Give preference to breakfast in the room: the trays will be prepared by a member of the team, wearing a mask and disposable or washable gloves.
-Extended breakfast hours
-Each maid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and / or changed between each room.
- Complete cleaning / disinfection of the entire bedroom, bathroom and WC with virucidal products.
- The room will be cleaned only if the customer has left
- Between each customer, systematic change of all linen and hospitality products put in place, including unused items